By: Hardik Wasanwal
Cheerful birthday to Jeon Jungkook: BTS's brilliant maknae, amazingly skilled performer and artist, and all-around industry treasure turns 25 today! What better method for starting off another month than with a festival of everything Jungkook?
1. "Elation" What could be said about "Elation" that hasn't been said previously? "Elation," from the Love Yourself period, is a flat out all-clock, a genuine pearl of a BTS melody that actually never loses its sparkle.
2. "My Time" 2020's mind blowing Map of the Soul: 7 is stuffed to the edge with philosophical and delicate tracks — Jungkook's performance advertising, "My Time," is a fundamental window into his experience making his mark and developing as a component of BTS.
3. "Still With You" We open on the sound of falling precipitation prior to moving into an energetic, nostalgic bistro track. This Jungkook solo was delivered during 2020's Festa, the yearly festival denoting BTS's commemoration.
4. "Start" 2016's Wings was a major swing for the gathering, seeing the individuals plunge into a few close, individual topics. It was likewise the absolute first BTS collection, three years into their vocation, that offered performance tracks.
5. "Remain" Initially composed for a mixtape Jungkook had as a main priority — any reports on a performance project course of events, companion? — "Remain" wound up arriving on 2020's magnificent BE as a subunit track with RM and Jin.
6. "Love Is Not Over" In any event, when love is agonizing, farewells are some of the time more terrible — this is the thought behind this wonderful piano number from 2016's The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever.
7. "Left and Right" accomplishment. Jungkook A later expansion to Jungkook's performance work, the certainly infectious "Left and Right" is the consequence of a joint effort with individual on point pop kid Charlie Puth.